Wallpaper

Russian Visa online

RC Clubs
Code your Mac
Manuals

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Real Life Su-30MKI vs F-15E
Wednesday, June 2, 2004 (1:32 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2   Next...
Posted by
hello (109)
Edit
Real Life Su-30MKI vs F-15E
Recently Su-30MKI was flown by American pilots against American pilots in F-15E and F-15E lost 9 to 1.

Pilots were current in both F-15 and Su-30 and it was a training exercise with Indian Airforce.

Next would be interesting to see how big "Raptor" would lose to Sukhoi!

This was unofficial exercise and probably will not be posted anywhere. I have received this information through the people directly involved in exercise.

PS. I forgot to mention, both planes Su-30MKI and F-15E were flown by American pilots during the tests.

Posted by
Flanker (73)
Edit
Su-30MKI and the so called "stealth problem".
Posted: July 2, 2004 (8:58 AM)
First of all Su 30MKI doesn't not need to be with stealth capabilities. F 117 is like a flying stone. You know what I mean. Su 30MKI possess great maneuverability and multirole functions. Second, if needed, Su 30MKI can be covered with special paintings, that distort radar waves and proper detecting can be a problem for the enemy plane. Mig 1.42 and Su 47 are not multirole modern jets. They are only flying platforms for research and development of the next generation 5 and 5+ jet. So it is not fair to compare those airplanes and F 22. F22 have main problems. It has been developed at the end of the 80-s and now it is not up-to-date fighter. That's why the US air force slowed down the program and only F 18 can be pointed as a good jetfighter. They know, this problem will cost the confidence in their military aviation.
When we compare Su 30MKI and MKK, for India and China, we can that MKI is much better than MKK.
1/ MKI possess thrust vector control system, MKK doesn't.
2/ MKI possess the small frontal duckwings, which are important for take off and landing.
Both are important for the greatest maneuverability of the fighter.
3/ MKI possess one of the most advanced up-to-date avionic and electronic.
4/ and maybe not so important, but interesting, MKI is the most beautiful military jetfighter from the class of the bigger jets (F 15, Su 27, Su 30, Tornado etc.).
So, India can be only proud with Su 30MKI.

Posted by
hello (109)
Edit
RE: Su-30MKI VS F-15E
Posted: July 3, 2004 (2:10 PM)
Hi guys!

You guys are obsessed with stealth! I wonder why? There is no such thing! Nothing is stealth!

For every advanced technology (such as stealth as they claim) there is much cheaper counter technology that renders the first one useless.

Stealth was undone long before general public first knew it is there by Tesla and other major radar makers.

We do not know what S-200 could do to stealth (not to mention S-300 and S-400). There are many other dependable technologies to detect aircraft or any other vessel anywhere besides radar reflection. Doppler radars could detect not only a flying vehicle by Doppler signal but by the air turbulence as well. How do they get rid of this in stealth aircraft? We watch weather reports everyday on TV and they tracking air masses without any aircraft in them. How is it possible? You have guessed it - difference in temperature and pressure, a very small ones.

So, next time you mention stealth - think twice if there is such a thing!

Su-30 (any version in production) does not have thrust vectoring. It was tested on Su-37 and in general it was considered not suitable for a battlefield aircraft (too many things to go wrong and too hard to fix).

Posted by
Samson (3)
Edit
RE: Real Life Su-30MKI vs F-15E
Posted: August 25, 2005 (12:45 PM)
I would like to ask,does su-30 have the ability to do a reliable supersonic cruise like more than 40 minutes?Which the F-22 could.And since its actual performance has proven that it is better than most of the other multi-role fighter,why the Russia decide to sell it to other country first instead of recruiting it into their own air force.One more question,according to the technical datas and the estimated performance of the Mig-1-42 and the Su-47,even if they are prototype aircrafts,if they get a chance to challenge against the Raptor (I mean 1 to 1 challenge in order),will one of them or all of them have a chance to win the raptor?do these aircrafts have advantages which the raptor doesn't have?
This question is about the Su-30 and the Su-35,do both of the Su fighters have a basis for comparison,if yes,which is better.
Sorry for asking so many questions with almost no knowledge on these russian aircrafts,but I would like to know now,because I want to know do the russians have the so called modern advanced technology in their new aircrafts.Thanks.

Posted by
IndianTNT (4)
Edit
Posted: December 4, 2005 (00:33 AM)
Ahhh
I have to correct u there HELLO The SU 30 MKI does have thrust vectoring and as 4 the F-22 its mostly hype coz with each new design comes a new difficulty in case of the F-22 it has a low pilot friendly enviroment :-)

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: December 4, 2005 (5:56 AM)
IndianTNT, Hello has right, Su-30 has not, but Su-30 MK have TVC.

Posted by
IndianTNT (4)
Edit
Posted: December 4, 2005 (1:51 PM)
And wht did i say? I think i said Su 30 Mki

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: December 4, 2005 (2:05 PM)
Right, you too have right.
Su-30 is without TVC but Su-30MKI is with TVC.

Posted by
IndianTNT (4)
Edit
Posted: December 4, 2005 (10:09 PM)
and the su-30MKI is not olny tht but the entire sukhoi line are some of the most beautiful looking Jets ever produced Jai Hind
P.S Is there anyword about the MCA(Medium Combat Aircraft) from India.
The Su-30MKI is bragged to be da best in its class becoz of the combination of the avionics suite.

Posted by
hello (109)
Edit
Posted: February 11, 2006 (6:52 AM)
Yes, F-22 is a king - come see us soon - we'll put a crown from wingtip to wingtip!

Posted by
IndianTNT (4)
Edit
Posted: February 11, 2006 (7:38 AM)
How stupid can u be cowboy killer i said the su-30 mki is the best in its class not the whole fighter family you idiot the raptor and the flanker dont even fall under the same class
Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2   Next...

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024