Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Kosovo -War 1999
Wednesday, July 7, 2004 (11:47 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed
Posted by
WinZSoe (42)
Edit
Kosovo -War 1999
In 1999, during Kosovo War War, Yugoslav's Russian anti-aircraft guns and missiles was not even able to shoot down any U.S and NATO non-stealthy fighters and bombers except one U.S F-117 Night Hawk.

Main concern is Russia-U.S War?

Can you imagine that if Russia break out a war with U.S, what will happen? Can Russian anti-aircraft missiles,gun and radar system shoot down U.S stealthy and non-stealthy aircraft?

I think Russia HAVE TO develop such a cutting-edge weapon system for its security.

What do you think of it?

Posted by
hello (109)
Edit
RE: Kosovo -War 1999
Posted: July 9, 2004 (1:02 PM)
First, there was no russian radar technology used in Kosovo in 1999. Where do you get all this information?
Second, do you really think Russia is a thread to the World? Never have been and probably never will. It has the most of the World resources and it IS THE Biggest country in the World!
Russia was feeding half of the World in 18 and beginning of 19 hundreds including USA and Canada. Had the strongest currency in the World (Russian Golden chervonetc - ten rubles).

It was always that other Countries were attacking Russia and what do we see? Russia is still there and getting bigger after every war. If you ask me - the whole Europe should've been Russia by now after all the assaults on Russia starting from the times of Vikings. Idiots never got a grasp of the sizes and I'd let them pay for it!

It would be a terminal mistake to attack Russia right now. Terminal for the World as we know it. Economically Russia is not in good shape right now but not for long. No other country in the world could take this kind of economical beating, so why don't we stop telling stories about how bad the Russia is and remember what would've happened to the World if not for the USSR. After 12 years of USSR downfall we see all kind of crap around the world because of one thing - strong Russia is not there!
I'll be back soon.

Posted by
006776 (3)
Edit
Posted: July 13, 2004 (2:40 AM)
my opinion russsia shud be back as military power inorder
to balance wt US, all the times we need to two giant (military power) so that small country can depend in any other factor.

Posted by
Flanker (73)
Edit
Posted: July 13, 2004 (3:30 AM)
Talking about russian military weapons in Kosovo is wrong. You mean russian military weapon in Yugoslavia during the war "about" Kosovo. That was the main mistake of west-european politic for the last 15 years, they shouldn't allow US war in the heart of Europe. From Bulgaria I could hear the bombs, the rockets, the explosions, they were tremendous. But talking about russian weapons, Yugoslavia doesn't possess modern such. It had only 16 mig 29, but without effective collaboration between the air force and the reconnaisance and AWACS it couldn't do its job more efficiently. That was the problem for Yugoslavia'n Air Force. Yugo's Mig 29 were from the first export version for Eastern Europe, radar aiming only 50-60-max.80 km. Rockets R 27 - the old version with semiactive head and so on. Other countermeasures were impossible.
Reply to this threadRSS Feed

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024