Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Russian or American
Wednesday, August 4, 2004 (9:33 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed
Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
Russian or American
Who is more intelligent , American or Russian?

Posted by
jadeboy (44)
Edit
RE: Russian or American
Posted: August 6, 2004 (9:17 AM)
Neither. the Japanese are.

Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
Posted: August 7, 2004 (9:59 AM)
FUNNY! Are you a Japanese?

Posted by
jadeboy (44)
Edit
Posted: August 7, 2004 (12:07 PM)
No. But look at the Third International Mathematics & Science Study.

Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
Posted: August 7, 2004 (1:33 PM)
Can you explain me about your idea?

Posted by
jadeboy (44)
Edit
Posted: August 8, 2004 (10:57 PM)
Third International Mathematics & Science Study

Tests countries all over in the world in Math and Science. Usually
the Asia Countries does the best by far especially Japan, South Korea, and Singapore.

Example of one of the result is here:

http://www.unicef.org/pon97/p38a.htm

Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
Posted: August 10, 2004 (8:42 PM)
Why do you think that Indians and Pakistanis are smart. piixl?

Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
Posted: August 10, 2004 (11:24 PM)
piiixl,
I already know some of your explanation. Your explanation is not against my conception. But, let me submit my idea to you. I am from one of the South East Asian Countries but I am studying in the United States right now. I have always kept in touch with such peoples sice my living in my native land because I studied Computer Studies and Programming Techniques/ Software there. I agree that Indians are good at Software and some Computer Applications ( Graphics Design )as you showed in your comment.

But you have to know, my dear friend, The Entire World , the whole society cannot stand with flying colors whenever there are so many people who are good at Computer Field in it. There are so many latest technology fields in addition to Computer Filed such as Physics, Biotech, Nanotech, Space and Rocket Science,Robotics and so many fields . . Can you rank Indians No1 in the world because of their expertise in Software and Design Graphics?

I understand why you accept Indians as very smart people, race. You described your comment as I expected. There are intelligent people and not intelligent people in every race, every ethnic group. There are so many Jew scientists ( I am not a Jew) that shocked the world in Physcis and Chemistry like Einstein, Richard Ferynman ( I am not sure whether it is correct spelling or not ). There are so many Great White Scientists as well. There are so many Asian Scientists ( like Chinese, Indians and Japanese) and so many Latino( like you) Scientists too.

According to statistics and history,I personally rank as follows:

1. Whites and Jews
2. Asians ( including Indians)
3. Latino
4. African

What do you think of it?

Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
Posted: August 11, 2004 (6:56 PM)
Jew is Jew . White is White ( Caucasian ). They are different, right.

Posted by
whocares (25)
Edit
Posted: August 12, 2004 (00:31 AM)
Good lord you Russians got a big burr up your asses! Jesus Christ you guys lost the friggin cold war now please let it go. This is got to be the most pathetic display of bitterness on anyones part that I have ever seen! The US and Russia are two very different nations but like all nations, there are some very gifted individuals as well as some complete ignorent uncultured moron bastards who ruin everything. Russia and America have both(Japanese too). But this debate is completely out of hand and pointless. Everyone knows the FRENCH are the most intellectualy astute creatures ever! Im just kidding about that one, who doesnt hate the French anyways find a new debat or you just may single yourselves out as the real ignorant ones of the world.

Posted by
Rowdy (105)
Edit
Posted: April 17, 2006 (10:16 AM)
Academically speaking, Finnish and Sweds perform at best, but dont forget Indian education system is one of the world's toughest system, I am from India I know the cut-throat compitition(i have gone through it)
Reply to this threadRSS Feed

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024