Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Russians are smarter
Sunday, September 19, 2004 (5:48 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed
Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
Russians are smarter
As we all know, the United States is the only leading country in Science & Technology in the world. Why is it so? Do you think the United States will be able to hold its No1 position up to next 50 years? Any way, I believe the Russians are smarter than American.

Posted by
whocares (25)
Edit
RE: Russians are smarter
Posted: October 22, 2004 (5:29 PM)
Its Churchill, Churchill! If Russians are so damned brilliant, then why can't they spell the name of one of the most important historical figures of the 20th century. And don't forget that he only brought the attention of the world to Stalin's exspansion into Europe. And for the last time, THE SOVIET UNION SUCKED ASS! If it didn't all those people living in East Berlin and East Germany wouldn't have tried to escape all the time to the West just so they could live like humans. And lets not forget that all of Eastern Europe hates Russia now for the whole communist thing.

Why then, would such brilliant intellectuals as yourselves be trying to defend a period of antagonistic expansionism that nealry ruined the world. And by the way, you are on the internet(American), using a computer(American) talking on a webpage(American) enjoying your freedom of speech. Doesnt sound like Russian way of doing things to me. But I guess that being able to recite why the Soviet Union is so great and why the west is a bucnh of pigs is what makes you smart huh?

Try again jackasses. This time try to be a little more humble and I'll let this one go.

Posted by
anticommi (33)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (6:11 PM)
Man,
You really have to get a grip on yourself or see a doctor soon! :-))
If you reply on some stupidly put title - then you do not see further than that. In general all I can say that there are dumb asses in Russia, America and any other country you take.
Same goes for brilliant people in every country. How could you judge which country is smarter?
Based on your last post - one could say - this American is dumb.
As for the Internet, computers - I agree. This luxury brought by an entrepreneurial group of people and Government funding. Although Russians took active part in developing the Internet as well as probably all countries.

Although America has the absolutely best Internet Service Provider in the entire World - AOL. Only the total dumb knuckle could sign up with them. Never mind that AOL funded in most part by so called now enemies - Arab Emirates. How smart is that?!

We could go on for hours fighting. Why don't we get one thing straight. There is no Soviet Union, there is no Cold War and we live the way we like in Countries of choosing. We all have our differences and if we could manage them - than there will be peace.
Peace

Posted by
whocares (25)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (6:16 PM)
I win, I win! Then its settled no more Soviet butt hugging.

Posted by
anticommi (33)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (6:18 PM)
yes you did!
And the winner is - whocares
:-)

Posted by
whocares (25)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (6:25 PM)
Who started this thread anyways? I thought I already did this a while back. You just wait some twinkle toed commi-cocksucker with a burr up his ass will log on and say a bunch of junk.
Oh well, who cares, I win. Hehehehe.

Posted by
whocares (25)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (6:28 PM)
Peace offering. http://i.xanga.com/futdempotus/BIG%20ASS.jpg
This should do it.
Reply to this threadRSS Feed

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024