Wallpaper

Russian Visa online

RC Clubs
Code your Mac
Manuals

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

I wish Soviet Times
Monday, October 18, 2004 (1:20 AM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2   Next...
Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
I wish Soviet Times
I personally think Russian President Vladimir Putin remiss the Soviet Communist Emperor Age . In my point of view, Russia in Soviet Age even much better than Russia today. World's No.1 Super Power, Great in Science & Technology and second to none at World's Olympics Competition . These are excellent images in Soviet Times.

Posted by
Flanker (73)
Edit
RE: I wish Soviet Times
Posted: October 18, 2004 (2:18 AM)
Long years Russian Federation didn't have such a strong, reliable and clever president as Putin. Look at the last 5 years (from 1999 until now). The economy is growing better and better, investments too. The other countries in the world respect and take into consideration the "new russian policy": not to make wars, but to be a peacekeeper. The interesting is that even in Afganistan people say, that Russia is not enemy of them and they don't like US. Not sending troops anywhere is maybe the best policy, otherwise you win new enemies. That's my opinion.

Posted by
whocares (25)
Edit
Posted: October 21, 2004 (10:38 PM)
Damn. I mean damn. Wow. Ive heard that type of thing coming from ex-Nazis. By the way, the Soviet Union and the rest of the world were always lagging behing the west in technological terms but more importantly, quality of life. I just think that many Russians are very frustrated by the current economic situation in their country. My advice is star t up a buisiness, or just move to America.

Posted by
whocares (25)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (5:17 PM)
They cant rule the world market man. You guys have got to come to the realization that the U.S. is the dominent global power, both in military terms and economical terms. Even the Soviet Union didnt have an economy. But there does need to be more privatization of buisines in Russia and Mr. Putin needs to not be allowed to make his push for more power. All these totalitarian governments do is squash entreprenuerial movements in said country, and the only groups that have any experience in a free market economy are the groups like the Russian Mafia who can suck my FBI loving balls. Anyways Russia needs to open up a lot more than it already has and try to coax some western investors into setting up branches in Russia. Then maybe people wont have to leave Russia to eat something.

Posted by
anticommi (33)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (5:56 PM)
Dude,
A few things to add/correct.
First - Russia is not hungry. They have more food in Russia than we have here in America. Real food, not fat and taste free!
Second, or should it be first: Russian Mafia can swallow you, your balls along with FBI and CIA, 'couse Russian Mafia = Russian Government. They have more money and resources that you and I know highest numbers combined.
As for global power - dude, I wish you'll look at the map. US do not have resources to do anything to Russia, except the nuclear holocaust. I wish it will never come to that!
Anyways, I do not remember the times when Russia actually threatened any Country or invaded (don't count Afghanistan, please - it's the same stuff that's going on in Iraq right now). I mean really. If you could correct this - I'd be glad to hear it.
People are people and in general all of us want to live in peace. Same goes for Russian population.
Russia is the only country in the world that has all the resources and could survive by itself.
Well, we could go on and on.

Posted by
whocares (25)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (6:13 PM)
Dude. Man you are dumb. Czechoslovakia, 1956? Mafia my ass. And why, if there is so much food, does the U.S. have to send over sacks of grain all the time? Oh, thats right, we dont. Its Russia who gives us the food. How stupid of me! Please forgive my ignorance great comrade! Please do not tell the commisar of my faults! MOTHERLAND RUSSIA FOREVER COMRADES!

By the way I think I'm gonna get me a mail order Russian bride. I hear they're cheap as hell and will do anything to move to America where its warm.
Dude, go paint a hammer and sickle on something.

Posted by
anticommi (33)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (6:42 PM)
If mafia will be interested in your ass - you won't have one in a hurry!
As for Chekhoslovakia - was it a war? Why SU Army was there? Read a bit more and come back when you're ready.
This is not a multiple choice test.
Yes, Russia used to have tons of help from the West, not just US. I am not sure about the situation and how much grain in %% Russia buys and how much they grow in Russia now. I can say one thing - farmers in US were relieved to sell grain to Russia. Otherwise farming would've gone further down in US.
Like I said - let's be friends. There is no clear cut here and there.

Posted by
whocares (25)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (6:50 PM)
Butt did they not invade? They did kill people. And again the mafia can eat shit. And what did Russis do with the grain, make Vodka?

Posted by
Eltonwtf (1)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (7:17 PM)
what happened to my account?!

Posted by
whocares (25)
Edit
Posted: October 22, 2004 (8:27 PM)
Are you the Elton? Shit man that sucks. Hey I think I made a friend in here. I must be on my way to being the most popular man in Russia. Well not quite i guess, but I think I've provided a much needed nemesis for some people.

Posted by
anticommi (33)
Edit
Posted: October 23, 2004 (8:58 AM)
whocares - you are ignorant. Czechoslovakia, 1956?
It's all the same for you. Czechoslovakia, Hungary. Who cares!

What happened when:
- Hungary - 1956
- Czechoslovakia - 1968.

If you don't know where was what - I understand you are uneducated, ignorant and dumb American and I will totally ignore all your future responses until you get some education first!

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2   Next...

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024