Wallpaper

Russian Visa online

RC Clubs
Code your Mac
Manuals

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Do you think fair or not?
Tuesday, November 16, 2004 (00:31 AM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2 | 3   Next...
Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
Do you think fair or not?
Do you think that invasion of Iraq by U.S is fair?

Posted by
Karakondzhul (6)
Edit
RE: Do you think fair or not?
Posted: November 16, 2004 (2:10 AM)
Uau for the question, definitely not fair.

- weapons for mass destruction (ha-ha);
- causing ravages and killing innocent children, mothers;
- destroying the economy of the land;
- waking up destructive forces (rebbels and other deadly kidnappers)
- embarassing the world economies (connection with the oil);
- spreading the virus of terrorism;
- and many others.

Posted by
Karakondzhul (6)
Edit
Posted: November 17, 2004 (2:23 AM)
Pixel is very, very, very right.
NeoDiamond, I know the position in the Near East and that it is not easy to follow a normal life, because of the daily terrorist attacks in Israel. I symphatize with you, but everybody knows that this war wasn't right and not only this: because of this war whole the world is suffering. Who wins? And who reelected Bush?!

Posted by
Karakondzhul (6)
Edit
Posted: November 17, 2004 (7:11 AM)
I don't ignore terrorists, because I am watching what is happening in Chechnya. But nobody helps Russia about the Chechen problem. All the world is making a politic of double standards about Chechnya. "They" don't see terrorists there, "they" see "rebbels of freedom".

Simply it is not fair. Explain that to russian mothers.

Posted by
hello (109)
Edit
Posted: November 17, 2004 (7:40 AM)
Neodiamond,
Please define term terrorist. It's another issue but helps clear many things.

Posted by
Whyterrorist (7)
Edit
Posted: November 22, 2004 (12:42 PM)
What I really don't understand, is why you (and most all of the US citizens) say that Iraqies (or anyone else fighting agaist the US army) should always be a terrorist!

You said "killing thousands of terrorists". So if a coutry with a stupid goverment and a strong military machinery would occup your country because of stupid "facts" that aren't correct (mass distruction weapons, "A big danger for the world".), and then you would fight them to keep your rights and your home and your land, would you then automaticly be a terrorist?

But anyway, even if almost all countries in this world say that it isn't a legitim to attack Iraq, the U.S. seem still to think that they are something better than the rest of the world. so it has to be right.

And I can't remember to have heard about Iraqies attacking the US in the last 10 years!

Get rid of Saddam was surely a good thing, but not for the price of so many innocent children and women, who never did anything bad to the US! And by the way, Saddam isn't the only dictator in this world, if the U.S. really wants to play police of the world, why not get rid of the others too and go kill around with an army of poor low society, respectless (and most of them ex-criminal), soldiers? Or maybe there were some other reasons for occupying that country?

Posted by
Whyterrorist (7)
Edit
Posted: November 23, 2004 (12:50 PM)
Well NeoDiamond,

So you agree with me that for exemple if the USA and another country have war against each other and US troops are trying to occupy that country, the solders of that country are all "potential terrorists" because they shot on the "very brave" US soldiers?

Tell me, I'm a gun collectioner and can handel with them very well at long distances. If now the US tries to occupy my country (what surely never will happen.) and I would use my American M16 and Remington 700-rifles with american UMC-bullets to fight against uniformed US-soldiers to keep my country, rights and land (by the way I never bombed World Trace Centers or did anything bad to US citizens), am I then also a "potential terrorist?"

Ts. look buddy, I dan't want to be impolite, but maybe u should open your dictionary and look what stands under the word "Terrorist".

Under "terrorist" I understand uniformed or non-uniformed guys that kill or terrorizies almost only civilian citizens to reach their demands, revanges or make pressure, like on the 11st September in NY / Washington or in Madrid last March. But not soldiers or ex-soldiers from a former state-army that fight against an ocupying army.

Posted by
hello (109)
Edit
Posted: November 23, 2004 (1:36 PM)
a small note to "Whyterrorist" - could you please use a spell checker a bit heavier.

Posted by
Whyterrorist (7)
Edit
Posted: November 23, 2004 (2:05 PM)
I was sure someone of you guys would say that.

- Look, English isn't my main language, and I didn't use a spell checker at all, as long as you can understand me I think it should be urgent, especilly not for an "aviation forum".

But please, if you want you can correct my text and ask the admin to replace it with mine.

Posted by
MeAgain (8)
Edit
Posted: November 24, 2004 (6:37 AM)
Hello NeoDiamond,

A short answer to your question: YES THEY DID AND THEY STILL DO!

Fox news and CNN may of course never show it, we in Europe can see it. Soon I will post you some links with videos, there you can see it -

-US soldiers shooting wounded people and jubilating after their "hits"
-US soldiers saying "He does like Fu. death!" infront unarmed wounded hardly breathing iraqi soldiers on the floor and shooting them in the head after (---I'm sure the US army knows how to handel with wounded soldiers!)
-US soldiers shooting with Apache-helicotpers on wounded Iraqi soldiers who try go get out of their burning car

This handels are respectless, hatefull and don't care about the UNO-convention (the rules of war). And then the tortures of iraqies prisoners is another story - this US soldiers may say "We had orders to do it", but their smiles on their faces look pretty real!

And all artillery shootings on inhabited areas, is that "not shooting at unarmed people"? But they like to call it "collateral damage" and think it's OK.

We may say "they are only few guys doing bad things like this".

But we could also say "less than 1% of this bad acts are recorded with cameras and the amount of this video material that goes out of the country maybe be less than 1% again too"!

Posted by
MeAgain (8)
Edit
Posted: November 24, 2004 (6:54 AM)
So, here they are, could only find 2 of many exemples.

http://adlusa.com/Killing_of_wounded_Iraqi.mpg

http://tides.carebridge.org/Videos/iraq-apache.mpg

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2 | 3   Next...

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024