Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

US B-2 and Russian Tu-180
Monday, December 6, 2004 (11:32 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed
Posted by
WenASe (68)
Edit
US B-2 and Russian Tu-180
U.S military analysts said that Russian copied their B-2 Spirit Bomber design in building Tu-180 Bomber. I don't know it very much. Is there anyone who knows this story?

Posted by
Karakondshul (6)
Edit
RE: US B-2 and Russian Tu-180
Posted: December 7, 2004 (9:52 AM)
The truth is that there is no Tu-180. That's all.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: December 7, 2004 (10:07 AM)
In service probably!
I think there is a prototype.

Posted by
Karakondshul (6)
Edit
Posted: December 8, 2004 (1:48 AM)
In service certainly, because there are many, many russian made prototypes of bombers, and don't be silly! Russia to copy US B-2, ha-ha, the question is: who copied MiG-25!

Posted by
Karakondshul (6)
Edit
Posted: December 8, 2004 (10:01 AM)
Most of the MiG-25 elements are copied by the US in F-14 and F-15. This is one of the reasons I don't like F-family. Su-30MKI, MKK (3 and 4-th upgrade for India, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, simply the Pacific region will fly this wonder machine), Su-27SM for Russian air force has got such avoinic, that is simply another wonder, it is the perfect jet. And now somebody talks about copying of B-2 by the russians, B-2 is a flying misunderstanding, the Big Brother of the biggest misunderstanding F-117, the so called "Stealth", haha. Look at the results of Indo-American Joint Flights in India and US. Su-30MKI versus F-15, Su-30MKI versus F-16, nine of ten batles won by the Sukhoi and most interesting: MiG-21 (upgraded version) won more than half of the batles against F-16 and even F-15. This is fantastic! I wish Bulgarian politics weren't stupid and didn't buy F-16 second hand. Only Su-27 family or MiG-29. Everything else is dust in the wind.

Have a nice day or evening! Bye guys!

Posted by
Greek (44)
Edit
Posted: January 25, 2006 (7:48 PM)
I had heard of th Tu-180 but I didn't know much about it. When I read that thread, I had a quick look on google and I found a good link about the topic.

Have fun!
http://aeroweb.lucia.it/rap/Tu-180.html

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: January 26, 2006 (00:34 AM)
I think it is the only web page that tell about Tu-180. I believe the first phrase : 1st april!

More interesting would be Ajax project (Aurora analog).

Posted by
Greek (44)
Edit
Posted: June 22, 2006 (6:15 PM)
Jman, you have the right to criticise Karakondshul's opinions, but NOT his nickname as well!

Posted by
Jorge (1)
Edit
Posted: April 4, 2009 (5:10 PM)
B-2 isnt american design.Americans used reversed engineering and copied Nazi's Horthen brothers airplane
Reply to this threadRSS Feed

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024