Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Who would win? Su-27sk vs J-10
Saturday, October 1, 2005 (4:52 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed
Posted by
AznBoy (1)
Edit
Who would win? Su-27sk vs J-10
Who do you think is going to win one on one Su-27sk or J-10a?

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
RE: Who would win? Su-27sk vs J-10
Posted: October 6, 2005 (9:15 AM)
Soviet Union�s emerging fourth-generation fighters such as the MiG-29 Fulcrum and Su-27 Flanker.

from http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/fighter/j10.asp

But it is logic that Su-27 variants are better than any chinese aircraft. Why? Because China bought and buy SU-27 variants. I think China would not buy aircraft weaker than J-10 ar any other chinese planes.

Posted by
Jugoslavo (5)
Edit
Posted: October 30, 2005 (1:08 AM)
Well J-10 is a prototipe still and we do not have reliable date to mantain a good judgement, but in the evidence of the superior training of Russian pilots, and the capabilities of Sukhoi-27Sk I bet for the russian model over the J-10. By the way, China bought the licence for the Su-27 and is already manufacturing it on their own licene, as if it was its own plane, designation: J-11

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: October 30, 2005 (8:28 AM)
Here we talking exclusively about performance. So think that if China had better aircraft they didn't buy licence of Su-27 with so much money.

About training, Russia has the best aircraft simulator in the world followed by U.K. and U.S.A.

Posted by
Jugoslavo (5)
Edit
Posted: October 30, 2005 (3:19 PM)
Well thats what I am talking about

Posted by
JSF_fan (48)
Edit
Posted: November 5, 2005 (4:35 AM)
Actually there are alot of sources stateing that Russian pilots aren't even meeting NATO standards for flying hours.
Thing is with China and the Soviet Union in the early days was their lack of ability to design stuff themselves, they usually just copied stuff off others. I.E. China and the YF-17 and the J-11.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: November 5, 2005 (7:43 AM)
Maybe you are right - Russia has no money to fly many hours in Su.

Posted by
Jugoslavo (5)
Edit
Posted: November 14, 2005 (10:20 PM)
Well JSF fan I dont think that you are right about that, NATO fighters, most of the modern ones, including the F-22 and the F-35 JSF, have both vectorial thrust, that was an invention of the great Mikoyan Guerevich with his model 29, or as well known as MIG-29. Besides, NATO fighters is a narrow definition, the only planes able to be called fighters are on the United States, the EF-2000 might be called an aircraft, but I think its only overrated by propaganda, that plane wont be capable on the actual battlefield. Its true that China copied a model, but only by a Soviet era Contract, where the Union sold to China the license to produce the Su-27 under they own designation, and modifications, called J-12, more exactly its the Su-30MK export model of the Su-27.

Yours, Claudio.

Posted by
bangladesh (5)
Edit
Posted: February 6, 2006 (11:31 AM)
well according to Chinese the manuvers of J10 are better then the SU27

but it lacks what the Su27 or the Su30 has payload and range and the avionics

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: February 6, 2006 (11:43 AM)
Really, I want to see where chinese said that, I'm not going to say you are not right (or chinese) but I want to see that.
Reply to this threadRSS Feed

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024