Wallpaper

Russian Visa online

RC Clubs
Code your Mac
Manuals

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

prices of flights
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 (3:32 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2   Next...
Posted by
Bruno (5)
Edit
prices of flights
I found out that other companies such as www.flyamig.com (note the A) or www.migflug.com offer flights at a much better rate than flymig.com - in addition, I question the claims here about this exclusive flight plan? more details on this would be appreciated. I contacted both companies mentioned and they assured me that everyone can actually discuss the flight plan with the pilot himself.

Cheers
Bruno

Posted by
phil (9)
Edit
RE: prices of flights
Posted: November 22, 2005 (3:46 PM)
yes, they are not honest! don' t believe what they write

Posted by
phil (9)
Edit
Posted: November 22, 2005 (4:43 PM)
as far as i know, you can discuss it with other companies as well. so what is special about it?

Posted by
phil (9)
Edit
Posted: November 22, 2005 (4:47 PM)
i flew with space adventures once. i could bring all my wishes without problems to the pilot. i guess your special flight plan is to attract potential clients, and nothing more

Posted by
Bruno (5)
Edit
Posted: November 22, 2005 (5:05 PM)
Dear Mark, thanks for the reply.
I never stated having contacted you in the past, what I wrote was based on your "flight only" price in the Packages/Prices section.

but I'd really like to know what exactly you mean by:
"up to the point where comes our exclusivity.
We offer absolutely special flight plan that is not available through any other company!".
What exactly is this exclusivity?

Thanks
Bruno

Posted by
Bruno (5)
Edit
Posted: November 22, 2005 (5:15 PM)
Mark

thanks for the fast replies, even though they aren't quite satisfactory. I wonder how a special program should be documented on pictures (I guess those jets fly out of camera reach).
Nevermind, I'm looking foward for what's coming; until then I believe it's to be regarded as a so-called marketing gag.

Regards
Bruno

Posted by
phil (9)
Edit
Posted: November 22, 2005 (5:20 PM)
i flew mig 29 and i did all the things you describe on our page. why don' t you write what is so "special" about your offer? i' m sure there is a simple reason: because there is nothing different to other companies. why should one company get better conditions in russia? than you would have to pay more than other companies, and you couldn' t have your prices under the competitors. (in fact, you really don' t have it, even if you claim to have it).
ok, i paid more for my flight than you offer, but i' m sure it is exactly the same programm you offer.
if not, please tell me the differences.

Posted by
phil (9)
Edit
Posted: November 22, 2005 (5:25 PM)
"That is as far as I can go right now." - bla bla bla.

Posted by
Bruno (5)
Edit
Posted: November 22, 2005 (5:27 PM)
I quote myself:
"companies such as www.flyamig.com (note the A) or www.migflug.com"
" I contacted both companies mentioned "

instead of spuriously calling me of claiming things I never claimed you should better give evidence about what's so special about your "exclusive flight program."

Bruno

Posted by
phil (9)
Edit
Posted: November 22, 2005 (5:29 PM)
there are two companies written down, or not? if you would have been contacted too, would make three. no wonder you claim to be cheaper than others when you fail to count up to three, hahaha.
sorry, that was nasty, but i had to write it ;)

Posted by
phil (9)
Edit
Posted: November 22, 2005 (5:32 PM)
ok, maybe next time i' ll fly with you. but before you have to tell me what's so special. and one more thing: how can you be sure that you offer a better service? did you try all the other companies? hmmmmm, sounds strange to me to be honest.
Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2   Next...

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024