Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

the existence of Aurora?
Tuesday, December 6, 2005 (8:31 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed
Posted by
Gagarin (4)
Edit
the existence of Aurora?
Does the U.S's spy plane "Aurora " really exist in the world? If so, does Russia have any weapon system to shoot down this kind of plane?

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
RE: the existence of Aurora?
Posted: December 7, 2005 (5:01 AM)
Well, we don't know exacly. But I read somewhere, Aurora flought in Russia from East to West and it was not detected.
I also read Russia has some picture with Aurora in flight refueling.
So, that is what I read. I think Aurora like Ajax - soviet analog, are only on table or only prototype. Is hard to believe that are in service, but who knows?

some links:
http://www.fighter-planes.com/info/aurora.htm

http://www.aemann.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/aircraft/black/aurora/aurora2.htm

http://www.aemann.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/aircraft/black/aurora/aurora5.htm

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: December 8, 2005 (9:13 AM)
Good joke.

But we talk about Aurora spy plane from USA.

Posted by
JSF_fan (48)
Edit
Posted: December 12, 2005 (2:39 AM)
This is one of those cases where you believe it or you don't. I am one of these people who won't believe it until they see it. I don't think the US is in a mad rush to bring in aurora.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: December 12, 2005 (2:45 AM)
I think USA is in a mad rush, too Russia at any time, because in the world is not a single superpower!

Posted by
Greek (44)
Edit
Posted: January 20, 2006 (6:21 PM)
"Holly mother of Jesus!" These were my exact words when I saw Aurora's artistic picture in the first link given by Sukhoy in his first post.

Here is the story: I've got a book about secret Russian technologocal capabilities written by someone who served in NATO for many years and seems to have good intel of what's going on in Russia. Among others, he has 3 photos of what he claims to be the Tupolev-4 (Tu-4), which appears to be a supersonic, invisible to the eye, stealth, strategic bomber with a top speed of at least 5 Mach! The exciting thing is that it is very alike to the Aurora! What on earth is going on around here?!

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: January 20, 2006 (6:38 PM)
I want to see it. I want to see the soviet/russian work in this domain - spy planes (or even supersonic bombers).

Posted by
Greek (44)
Edit
Posted: January 20, 2006 (7:41 PM)
I took some photos of the book's pages. But I can't attach photos on the post, can I? So, whoever wants to get these photos, please send me your email addresses; unless there is another way.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: January 21, 2006 (3:59 AM)
On this forum we can't attached any photos.
I want to explain about one of us - NEODIAMOND. He wrote on this forum and some of us hacked his name and write some bull*****t on his name. So Neo decided not to write any more on this forum. Sorry. Me too, I didn't write for a time, but I restart to type. I talk with neo now on MSN messenger.

Posted by
SenorF (12)
Edit
Posted: March 2, 2006 (8:24 PM)
http://www.photobucket.com/

Go to this site, host your photos and provide a link. Also . if anyone wants to communicate from this forum. It is easiest to go to another website with a chat client. This saves posting your email in a public location. Meeting in an msn chat room could be an alternative if such places exist.

Posted by
Diltz (17)
Edit
Posted: February 7, 2007 (3:14 AM)
The Tu-4 was the Soviet answer to the North American XB-70.
They were both mach 3 bombers the Tu-4 had 4 engines the XB-70 had 6.
They were only prototypes and no they were not at all stealthy aircraft but in the early sexties at mach 3 100,000 plus feet you didn't need stealth. The MiG-25 Foxbat and MiG-31 Foxhound were made to counter the XB-70 as well as the SR-71.
Reply to this threadRSS Feed

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024