Wallpaper

Russian Visa online

RC Clubs
Code your Mac
Manuals

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Russian's most advanced submarine
Monday, January 30, 2006 (00:48 AM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2   Next...
Posted by
militaryguru (5)
Edit
Russian's most advanced submarine
What is Russian's most advanced submarine? Typhoon class or OscarII class?

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
RE: Russian's most advanced submarine
Posted: January 30, 2006 (3:11 AM)
Typhoon - only in service is Dimitry Donskoy. From it russians test bulava missiles. But The most advanced will be Borei class, under construction now. It will enter in service maybe in 2007.

Posted by
Greek (44)
Edit
Posted: January 30, 2006 (6:36 PM)
Well written , Sukhoy. The type 955, Borey class will be a fourth generation sub, the only one in the world with such level of technology. I found a link on the subject:

http://www.bellona.no/en/international/russia/navy/northern_fleet_new/vessels/28921.html

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: February 8, 2006 (7:20 AM)
Russians Oscar and Typhoon can resist for one torpile direct hit. Your can(I think you are american, I'm not)?

Posted by
JSF_fan (48)
Edit
Posted: February 14, 2006 (1:49 AM)
For some reason it does not seem that advanced to me.ie nothing special.

Posted by
thisisfake (10)
Edit
Posted: March 20, 2006 (3:17 AM)
LOL- 24 cruise missiles?
What makes it 4th generation- stealth? all submarines are stealthy.
Converted SSN Ohios carry 154 tomahawks.

Posted by
thisisfake (10)
Edit
Posted: March 20, 2006 (3:20 AM)
Greek, what is meant by such level of technology? give an example?
Sea Wolfs are the next generation attack subs. They have top speed of 35+ knots. It is as quiet as a Los Angeles sub sitting on a pier.

Posted by
JuniorKilat (26)
Edit
How can the Russian Military match with the American Military?
Posted: June 10, 2006 (9:41 PM)
Just want your opinions and views regarding this matter. Any opinions are accepted.

Posted by
JuniorKilat (26)
Edit
Posted: June 11, 2006 (2:07 AM)
I think one of Russia's main goal is to achieve a much better reputation from everywhere in the world. In order to achieve this goal, russia must compete the capability of the american military or perhaps, they must not only to compete but instead to be more superior. What i do know is that america has the most advanced submarine(both attack subs and SLBM class). I am not 100% sure whether it is true or not bcoz i just watched a topic from the National Geographic Channel saying that America's USS TEXAS and USS VIRGINIA are the most advance and the most lethal submarine with far more superior in every aspects as far as State of the Art is concerned.

Posted by
JuniorKilat (26)
Edit
Posted: June 11, 2006 (2:12 AM)
I think one of Russia's main goal is to achieve a much better reputation from everywhere in the world. In order to achieve this goal, russia must compete the capability of the american military or perhaps, they must not only to compete but instead to be more superior. What i do know is that america has the most advanced submarine(both attack subs and SLBM class). I am not 100% sure whether it is true or not bcoz i just watched a topic from the National Geographic Channel saying that America's USS TEXAS and USS VIRGINIA are the most advance and the most lethal submarine with far more superior in every aspects as far as State of the Art is concerned.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: June 11, 2006 (11:22 AM)
National Geographic and Discovery are western media and try to missinform people. Tell me when those channels will presents eastern wepaons like russians ones? I saw only once Su-27 on Discovery. Only once.

Italy join with Russia to create new sub. They choose russians material because are stronger and better than western. Russia made many things very well and with better performance than in the west but THE WEST in general, want don't want to buy from Russia because of economy. Buying from Russia they will help Russia to be stronger an West don't want that.

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2   Next...

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024