Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Why was cowboykiller removed?
Thursday, February 23, 2006 (2:58 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed
Posted by
Foxhound (131)
Edit
Why was cowboykiller removed?
I liked his "factual" biased opinions and "factual non-partisan" websites.

Why? Like most of the bush/blindly patrotic faithful. They are easily out-manuvered. Stick to your guns and shout back at them, as some SU/MiG fans do on other western biased sites.

Funny how many of them on other sites will go on for paragraphs about advanced physics and chemistry. But, if one looks beyond the "$10 words," their lack of even rudementary knowledge of either subject comes through.

Like the "Something for nothing principal" which has become fact in all the hype surrounding the Raptor and JSF. Even though technology may reduce consequences, it cannot dispose of them entirely.

All persons like that do is parrot what others have written, without even thinking about.

That is the downside to the web culture of the world, instead of actually learning just go type a subject into a search engine and violla, you're an expert.

Which is why many (myself included,) prefer to discuss subjects face to face. No chance to grab a "long word book" or type in a search, like a "run what you brung" race, you have to go with what you have on hand.

In closing, persons like cowboy killer should be allowed to post here, Why? It's a good way to stay sharp, and stay true to the "Freedom of Speech" ethic.

Foxhound out

Posted by
JSF_fan (48)
Edit
RE: Why was cowboykiller removed?
Posted: February 24, 2006 (11:23 PM)
Hmm yes why was he 'removed' from this forum? Oops frogot there is n't freedom of speech in Russia and I don't think the company would have liked him pointing out how defficient migs and sukhois.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: February 25, 2006 (7:37 PM)
Maybe he wasn't removed, maybe he removed himself ( like Neodiamond in the past because his name was hacked ).

Posted by
Foxhound (131)
Edit
Posted: February 26, 2006 (7:14 AM)
JSF.

I don't think freedom of expression is an issue in Russia of current.

Foxhound: Out.

Posted by
Rebate (67)
Edit
Posted: February 26, 2006 (10:14 AM)
Cowboykiller was unique with whom it was not boring. �e has recovered a forum, has set discussion.

Yes, yes I remember Neodiamond, the hot man, was.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: February 26, 2006 (12:46 PM)
Now, I talk with Neodiamond only on messenger sometimes, he don't want to rejoin to the forum, sorry.
Reply to this threadRSS Feed

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024