Wallpaper

Russian Visa online

RC Clubs
Code your Mac
Manuals

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

good or bad
Monday, April 3, 2006 (3:40 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed...Previous   1 | 2 | 3   Next...

Posted by
thisisreal (110)
Edit
RE: good or bad
Posted: April 6, 2006 (9:30 PM)
Again, I'm using it not to say that USAF is undestructable. I'm sying that stealth is NOT useless. If it was f-16s flying the same mission over Baghdad, they would have been shot down, and they were.

Why the heck would the USAF send a F-117 over Moscow. It's a fighter bomber/ high-value striker, not a recon plane.

Posted by
thisisreal (110)
Edit
Posted: April 6, 2006 (9:33 PM)
Irnaian aircrafts wont last an hour in the air. And yes, Baghdad was the second most heavily-defended airspace in the world. Iraq had 5700 tanks and 5000 armored vehicles when the war began, in terms of pure numbers its ranked 4th. But then, numbers dont mean anything.

If the Iranians are anything like the Iraqis, they won't even put up a fight. WHo will when bombs are being dropped from invisible targets?

Posted by
thisisreal (110)
Edit
Posted: April 14, 2006 (7:15 PM)
I also saw this quote from Sukhoy
"Read more about NATO losses (and about B-2) at www.aeronautics.ru
LOL- there was no B-2 loss. The only US loss during the whole air campaign in Yugoslavia was 2 aircraft (f-16, f-117)

"One russian pilot want to fight with its Su-37 in 1997 against any other aircraft."
SU-37 doesn't have any weapons LOL

And i also see a lot of other BS inthere buts theres way too much to point it all out

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: April 14, 2006 (7:22 PM)
Yugoslavians claim they shot down a B-2, no confirmation.
3 F-117 was damaged, one downed. There are more than 2 aircrafts downed in Serbia.

Posted by
thisisreal (110)
Edit
Posted: April 14, 2006 (10:49 PM)
Cause an airplane like the B2 (1 billion+ and stored in 1 location only) doesn't just disappear and be accounted for. Any site that claims a B-2 was downed is lacking proper research.
When I wrote my report about the air war in Yugoslavia, I only saw 2 downed aircrafts. 1 F-16 and 1 F-117

Posted by
Foxhound (131)
Edit
Posted: April 20, 2006 (6:26 PM)
"After the Su-37s demonstration at the 1996 Farnborough air show, Sukhoi's cheif designer Mikhail Simonov challenged any US aircraft to a mock dogfight ".any time, any place" "

Quoted from "Modern Fighter Aircraft": Francis Crosby, Imperial War Museum, Duxford. UK.

In 2005, person was asked by newspapers German, Russian, and Brittish. If challenge included the "Raptor". Response "It Damn sure does"

That maybe where Mr Sukhoy is getting the story, remember english is not his 1st language.

Foxhound: Later.

Posted by
Foxhound (131)
Edit
Posted: April 20, 2006 (9:32 PM)
One did say it flew over the most heavily defended air spaces in the world.

Foxhound: Try again.

Posted by
thisisreal (110)
Edit
Posted: April 28, 2006 (1:37 AM)
It is true that the F-117s flew over the most heavily defended airspace in the world, save Moscow.

Posted by
thisisreal (110)
Edit
Posted: April 28, 2006 (1:38 AM)
Please, do you care to prove your statements of more than 2 planes being downed in Serbia? Serbians didn't hesitate to display all the NATO dropping, so far, I can only see 2 serial numbers.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: May 1, 2006 (8:28 AM)
http://www.aeronautics.ru/img001/index.htm

You can't see all serial numbers of all damaged or downed planes, right, but was far more downed planes than 2!

Reply to this threadRSS Feed...Previous   1 | 2 | 3   Next...

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024