China vs. Taiwan
Friday, April 28, 2006 (7:03 PM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed...Previous   1 | 2 | 3

Posted by
MarlboroMan (30)
Edit
RE: China vs. Taiwan
Posted: May 17, 2006 (1:35 PM)
I wonder if you would be so critical of the weapons the US uses if it was the 1940, and the phosphorus bombing of Hamburg was a benefit to you.

If you see americans firing on a group of civilians its because someone in that crowd fired on them. I don't blame the americans for not taking the few more seconds someone could be shooting at them before they retaliate. I sure as hell wouldnt stand there and wait while trying to find the one guy who is doing it, thats more time he's got to kill me. When the enemy casts off his uniform to hide and fight amongst civilians, he is the one who brings with him the odds of civilian deats, and thus creating more collateral damage.

And I can't help but find one thing hilarious.
Everyone hates Bush, (insert reason here) and talks about how bad he is.
Everybody in other nations loved Bill Clinton and never talkes about the fact he started bombing another nation simply to cover up the fact he was having an affair.

Posted by
MarlboroMan (30)
Edit
Posted: May 17, 2006 (1:37 PM)
And rebate, Russia happened to be a part of the U.S.S.R, the biggest part in fact, which is why the two are sometimes used interchangebly

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: May 17, 2006 (2:21 PM)
You are right, in that way it is not possible not to have colateral damage. But USA don't fight against terrorists in the right way. They must work on terrorists' reasons, not against effects!

On this forum we talked about that. Why terrorists hate USA and not for ex: China or Finlanda or South Africa or Roumania?!?!?!

Posted by
MarlboroMan (30)
Edit
Posted: May 17, 2006 (2:31 PM)
Islamic terrorists hate the US because (for reasons I will NEVER understand) it supports Israel. The people in that region view the land as having been stolen from them, and will never get it back so long as the US is protecting Israel. Granted they have been given several reasons after that.

And even LGB's miss their target sometimes, especially in the desert. 2,000 pounds of explosive can cause a lot of collateral damage. Again there is a differance between collateral damage, and organized genocide.

And I have seen several of those videos of americans attacking civilians, and in several I can pick out people in that crowd who are armed. Whether they fired on the americans or not, approaching a soldier in a warzone with a weapon in your hand is a good way to get shot.

Anyway I have already gotten a lot more political than I like to, shall we get back to China and Taiwan?

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: May 18, 2006 (3:32 AM)
USA are rulled by jews.

Right, back to China and Taiwan. What do you think about the future? China right now do nothink and Taiwan buy many weaponws from USA.

Posted by
MarlboroMan (30)
Edit
Posted: May 18, 2006 (2:37 PM)
I'm not so sure attack is imminent, as all party's involved would have to much to lose. Instead I was stating how I think it would happen if China does move.

I don't expect the EU to do anything militarily.

As for NATO the US will be the only power to act. I beleive in such a situation, the US would attempt a quick battle. With the intention of smashing the Chinese invasion with air power from Japan and the carrier forces, while using the marines in the area trained in counter-invasion to remove the chinese foothold weakened by said airpower. What the US does afterward if that does not immediatly succeed depends on if there is a strong republican as president. If the US has a democrat in office, then likely it will not do anything. And if it does, then it certainly will not continue the war if the afforementioned strategy does not work.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: July 5, 2006 (5:49 AM)
Nobody will attak China. In case of an attack China will deep in the water USA with nukes, and reciprocical, USA will attack it too
with nukes. Conclusion - The End (of world).
Reply to this threadRSS Feed...Previous   1 | 2 | 3

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024