Can Russian Military match the mighty Am...
Home
Book a Flight
Flight Prices
Special Offers!
Price Guarantee
Price a Flight
- Order Process
Calendar
Zero-G Flights
Gift Certificates
Hotels
Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com?
Aircraft
In the Media
Contact Us
Questions
Flight Stories
About Us
MAKS 2003
MAKS 2005
Updates

Avia X-change
Aviation Forum
Cool Stuff
Affiliates
Mail Lists
iPod
PostCards
Search
Links
Aviation Books
Videos
Wallpaper

Russian Visa online

RC Clubs
Code your Mac
Manuals

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Can Russian Military match the mighty American Military?
Sunday, June 11, 2006 (4:51 AM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6   Next...
Posted by
JuniorKilat (26)
Edit
Can Russian Military match the mighty American Military?
To all forumers here, i just wanted to know about your opinions and views with regards to which one is far mightier than the other. Is it the American Military or the once hailed as the competent rival to the US - the Russian Military?

Posted by
Foxhound (131)
Edit
RE: Can Russian Military match the mighty American Military?
Posted: June 11, 2006 (9:07 AM)
Your heading and past comments show your hand.

However size, tech, and loud talk, are only part of the story.

"It ain't how hard you hit, it's how hard you can get hit."

Later.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: June 11, 2006 (10:47 AM)
Su-27 better than F-15

MiG-29 better than F-16

F-22 best untill Sukhoi will show the new one (it is thought Su will be better than F-22)

M1A2 it is doubtfull T-90

S-300 and the new S-400 best in the world

Missiles better russians than EU or USA

Topol-M unique (same Bulava)

In transport Russia is the best.

But overall USA have money. Any war ask money. Russia has only gas and oil. It can turn off them for Europe :D in case of conflict.

Russia want to have most of energy from the globe. Want to bring helium3 from moon. Russians are smart. .

Posted by
JuniorKilat (26)
Edit
Posted: June 11, 2006 (7:54 PM)
@Foxhound:
--- Okay, i will wait for your response and reactions regarding with this matter.

@Sukhoy:
--- You insisted that russian military equipments are sound much better than the US's. How can you prove it? Do these equipments you've mentioned have some spectacular achievements and records in the past, or all are just simply assumptions of yours?

Posted by
JuniorKilat (26)
Edit
Posted: June 11, 2006 (7:55 PM)
@Foxhound:
--- Okay, i will wait for your response and reactions rearding with this matter.

@Sukhoy:
--- You insisted that russian military equipments are sound much better than the US's. How can you prove it? Do these equipments you've mentioned have some spectacular achievements and records in the past, or all are just simply assumptions of yours?

Posted by
JuniorKilat (26)
Edit
Posted: June 12, 2006 (6:20 AM)
hmmmmm. Seems nobody is interested about this topic. I wander why some very loud-talking, yet unable to show sufficient evidences of their assumptions and speculations like FOXHOUND, SUKHOY, ROWDY and other obvious pro-russian fellows are totaly silent regarding with this matter.

Where are your loud voices as of this moment? My question is very simple to answer. --- "Can Russian Military match the mighty American Military?"

Can they? Well, The TRUTH Really HURTS dudes!

Posted by
JuniorKilat (26)
Edit
Posted: June 12, 2006 (6:29 AM)
By the way i would like to say hello to my fellow westpointers in the philippines and Japan. I'm fine here and I'm looking forward to see all of you in a reunion. It would probably be held here in Hawaii as everybody has prefered and agreed. See yah dudes! :- )

Posted by
JuniorKilat (26)
Edit
Posted: June 12, 2006 (6:31 AM)
By the way i would like to say hello to my fellow westpointers in the philippines and Japan. I'm fine here and I'm looking forward to see all of you in a reunion. It would probably be held here in Hawaii as everybody has prefered and agreed. See yah dudes! :- )

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: June 12, 2006 (7:21 AM)
It is known all what I said before. Su-27 took 41 records, 27 from F-15.

Germany did exercices with MiG-29A vs. western aircraft. We all know the resoults. West subestimated R-27. They shut up, and they try to challenge russians missiles.

Learn about Cope India 2004 and another international exercises.

http://vayu-sena.tripod.com/exercise-iaf-usaf-su30-f15-article01.html

I don't say USA don't have unike tech like B-2 and F-117, but russians claim they can track and shoot down them. See Yugoslavia (they said: "We didn't know it is invisible" - about F-117).
Tech in Russia and USA are almost equal, but there are some differences. Russians are better in some and USA in another (ex. UAV).

USA try right now to counter THE UNIQUE TOPOL-M with deplyement nuclear weapons in space. It is not fair. Who begin the arms race? Like in the past, USA begin again.

You untill now asked us our opinion. So, tell us your.

Posted by
Foxhound (131)
Edit
Posted: June 12, 2006 (7:28 AM)
Hey whatever you call yourself now.

My opinion was weighted in.

"It ain't how hard you hit, ect"

Figure the rest out for yourself.

Just like when that person came in under a different name and ripped on Russian aircraft, and then posted under his real handle and pretended to criticize himself.

Too bad the thread was deleated, almost funny, if it wasn't so pathetic.

How can it hurt when it makes me laugh.

Foxhound: later

Posted by
Foxhound (131)
Edit
Posted: June 12, 2006 (7:38 AM)
What evidence can you provide of your assumptions, other than US/Israili propaganda.

One country that kicks so much ass, yet has NO mineral or agricultural holdings of any significant amount.

The other headed by the most dishonest, poorly contrived, administration ever in its countrys history.

Both claim gOD guides them, yeah.

The name of that trash religons figurehead(s), has been summoned to cause more death, misery, and deciption, then stalin, hitler, mao, and cancer combined.

Foxhound: Out.

Reply to this threadRSS Feed 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6   Next...

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024