Wallpaper

Russian Visa online

RC Clubs
Code your Mac
Manuals

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

The USA, The F-22. Russia, and China
Monday, November 19, 2007 (10:55 AM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed...Previous   1 | 2 | 3   Next...

Posted by
MarlboroManX (48)
Edit
RE: The USA, The F-22. Russia, and China
Posted: November 21, 2007 (6:11 PM)
In the words of my people
Duh

Posted by
truthlover (5)
Edit
Posted: November 21, 2007 (6:12 PM)
I got to do something. I'll be back and dicuss with you later, Mr Marlboro?

Posted by
MarlboroManX (48)
Edit
Posted: November 21, 2007 (6:18 PM)
I have lots to do myself but I will answer anything directed to me as soon as I am able.

BTW

Jews only control the Media and the Federal Reserve.hence why most Americans never really know what the hell is going on.

And even if the American soldiers are being used in Iraq, for every Iraqi trying to kill them there's at least two thanking them. If you have some free time get on Google on look up (can't remember his name) the statue maker who made the many status of Hussein, he's made some very touching ones for the American soldiers who've died there.

If he was coerced or not is an argument I'm not going to get into. Russia has had plenty of its own problems dealing with terrorists. The difference, in USA if you are a terrorist you die if you fight you go to jail if you are captured.

In Russia.you die.

I think this is another one where the Russians have the right idea.

But again if you're pointing out that Jews have dispraprotionate influence in the US, trust me I know.

And by the way, thank you for the compliment

Posted by
Rowdy (105)
Edit
Posted: November 24, 2007 (12:27 PM)
@ MarlboroManX

FYI Israel cancelled the deal to sell Phalcon Awacs to China coz US asked to halt, according to the agreement any weapon developed jointly needs the consent of both the developer to sell it to a third party

"The difference, in USA if you are a terrorist you die if you fight you go to jail if you are captured.
In Russia.you die."

Are you sure? I mean do you completely believe on what the popular media says?

"Jews only control the Media and the Federal Reserve.hence why most Americans never really know what the hell is going on."

Media and money are most strongest resources of our time.
And is there any way by which one can know the Jewish prescence in US military?

Posted by
MarlboroManX (48)
Edit
Posted: November 27, 2007 (1:17 AM)
The comment about Russian attitude toward terrorists was meant as a compliment.

And yes Israel quit because they were informed by US if they continue giving our technology to China it will result in denial of purchases and other benefits.

Many here believe the incidents involving the Lavi and the Harpy Drones are the reason Congress elected to maintain the ban on foreign sales of the F-22, knowing Israel would be one of the first prospective customers. And hence wishing to prevent its sale to Israel, and its inevitable passage to China from that point.

And yes one can do a lot with money and information.

Notice however Jews are the only people to eventually be kicked out of every nation they have ever inhabited. US will learn that lesson.eventually.

Jewish presence in the US military is very small, zionists dont like to fight for themselves and need only hold political power in order to control the military. Sometimes I think the US would be better off if the military were its own branch of government.

Posted by
Rowdy (105)
Edit
Posted: November 27, 2007 (10:37 AM)
"Notice however Jews are the only people to eventually be kicked out of every nation they have ever inhabited. US will learn that lesson.eventually.
Jewish presence in the US military is very small, zionists dont like to fight for themselves and need only hold political power in order to control the military. Sometimes I think the US would be better off if the military were its own branch of government."

-I remember once i posted similar comment about Jews on orkut and i was instantly labelled as an 'Anti-Semitic'.lol

Posted by
MarlboroManX (48)
Edit
Posted: November 27, 2007 (7:09 PM)
I oppose zionism on the same grounds I oppose nazism, I oppose anyone who claims they are racially superior, some people dont like or see the distinction

Posted by
AlphaWolf1 (1)
Edit
Posted: January 14, 2008 (6:10 AM)
Hey Marlboro Man.

how can the US keep its economic supremacy before China takes it away?

Posted by
Konig (1)
Edit
Posted: January 14, 2008 (6:13 AM)
Going to be kind of hard for China to ever truly surpass the US economically when China's economy is wholly dependant on the economic buying power of the US.

Posted by
Sukhoy (488)
Edit
Posted: February 13, 2008 (9:13 AM)
About what MarlboroMAn wrote earlier:

F-22 is no doubt better than SU-30. But in maneuvreability I think Su can do maneuvers sharper and quicker than F-22. About afterburn, Su doesn't need it to do many of those maneuvers.
About missiles:
"The R-77's main advantage over the AIM-120 AMRAAM is in range and maneuverability. The longer range is because the R-77 is a larger 200 mm vs 178 mm (8 vs 7 in), heavier 175 vs 150 kg (386 vs 335 lb) missile than the AMRAAM and contains more propellant. Like most AAM weapons, the claimed range is for a non-maneuvering target, at a high altitude, and probably on a head on aspect with a respectable closing rate. Lower altitudes, rear aspect, or maneuvering targets will all reduce this range, but the same applies to the AMRAAM.

The planned upgrade of the AIM-120, the AIM-120D, is to have a much greater (+50%) range and thus no-escape zone which will exceed that of the standard R-77 by a large margin. It is unknown how the AIM-120D will compare to the R-77M design in terms of range."

"The missile's maneuverability relies on the "potato masher" fins at the rear. The R-77's aerodynamic configuration is claimed to provide superior maneuverability than the conventional deltas used on for example the AIM-120. The weapon is reported to be able to handle a target maneuvering at up to 12g a substantially higher rate than any manned fighter."

Think about Ks-172, right is only a prototype but USA have a similar one? If yes, reveal it pls, I don't know any.

About allies: Russia and China I think are only politicaly allies. They always are on the same side but in case of war I think they will not help each other. Maybe is the same thing with India even if Russia make PAK-FA joined with India and buy many other military hardware from Russia.

Reply to this threadRSS Feed...Previous   1 | 2 | 3   Next...

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024