How Far can this World Economic Meltdown...
Home
Book a Flight
Flight Prices
Special Offers!
Price Guarantee
Price a Flight
- Order Process
Calendar
Zero-G Flights
Gift Certificates
Hotels
Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com?
Aircraft
In the Media
Contact Us
Questions
Flight Stories
About Us
MAKS 2003
MAKS 2005
Updates

Avia X-change
Aviation Forum
Cool Stuff
Affiliates
Mail Lists
iPod
PostCards
Search
Links
Aviation Books
Videos
Wallpaper

Russian Visa online

RC Clubs
Code your Mac
Manuals

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

How Far can this World Economic Meltdown Go?
Sunday, November 16, 2008 (8:30 AM)

Reply to this threadRSS Feed
Posted by
JuniorKilat (26)
Edit
How Far can this World Economic Meltdown Go?
Hello everybody!

I just want to create a new thread on how could we fight this terrible Global Crisis worldwide?

Is there anybody to be blamed? Is there any way we can solve it?

Please reply or post your ideas and solutions for this.

Your posts will be appreciated. :-)

Posted by
petex117 (1)
Edit
RE: How Far can this World Economic Meltdown Go?
Posted: December 3, 2008 (2:43 PM)
very far, if you believe in market economics and the process with which credit is created then you would understand that the most sensible thing to do is just wait and let the whole system work its self out. the same factors that stop or slow the flow of credit will create credit, but in a much secure way whereas only safe and sure institutions like hsbc, citgroup, sberbank swissbanks, etc will be able to survive a crisis like this. (survival of the fittest).
to be honest we aint gonna see that happen the goverments that created laxed laws on credit flow and generation of wealth will not let that happen, cos their levels of exposure is too great to allow such an event, but in real terms the irony of this is that, smaller undeveloped countries dont or should i say do not feel the levels of xpososure compared to their western and more developed giants.
this is only based on my personla theory, i believe they can always go to the IMF for liquidity if the needs arises.
the countries affected by this will do the following and its is not a question of subsidising the losses it is a question of spreading the cost of loss over a period of time, hence yyou will see goverments comig up with short term fiscal policies such as 1 or 2 year tax breaks in order to stimulate the economy so as to generate the income for the budget, but in real terms they are not allowed any flexibility as regards the long term future so my point is this, the finiancial storm will be over in terms of credit flow in the next couple of years, but we will all be paying for that deficit over the next 15 to 20years in the form of higher taxes due to artificial control of inflation so the consumer has more spending power. pls do correct me on any of these issues or add a supporting argument and maybe we could agree to disagree on something
Reply to this threadRSS Feed

Main Forum Page | Start new Thread | Edit your AD | Search Forum

Home | Book a Flight | Flight Prices | Special Offers! | Price Guarantee | Price a Flight | - Order Process | Calendar | Zero-G Flights | Gift Certificates | Hotels | Spb. Hotels

Why FlyMiG.Com? | Aircraft | In the Media | Contact Us | Questions | Flight Stories | About Us | MAKS 2003 | MAKS 2005 | Updates

Avia X-change | Aviation Forum | Cool Stuff | Affiliates | Mail Lists | iPod | PostCards | Search | Links | Pilots

Del.icio.usDiggYahoo.RedditSlashDotTechnoratiTwitterBlinkListConnoteaFaceBookFurlGoogle.NewsVinePropeller.StumbleUponWindows Live

Honda CRX Si | Manuals |
   Copyright © FlyMiG.Com™ 2002 - 2024